Although its specs come straight out of 2021, the smartphone more than holds its own in terms of benchmarks and performance, even when given demanding apps and games. With some careful management, we think two days of use is perfectly possible with this phone, though it depends on what you’re doing. Pushing the phone with demanding games knocks the battery level down by about 20 percent per hour, though for less intensive tasks it’s much less than that, and most people probably won’t be gaming all day. There’s a dedicated Shark Space app for managing the games on your phone, blocking distracting notifications and minimizing background processes so that your games have as much memory to work with as possible.
- And, at this point, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 within the S22 series outpaces the Snapdragon 888 that’s in the 4 Pro.
- If a device has these extra features, it will receive a higher score.
- The Black Shark 5 features a 6.67-inch OLED display with Full HD+ resolution, or at 1800 x 2400 pixels.
- But it’s just a couple of companies making powerful yet very similar (and, apparently, sometimes very fragile) phones that aren’t really worth the effort of tracking down — even for the most die-hard of mobile gamers.
- Oh, and they’re often treated with striking designs, clearly inspired by sci-fi and cyberpunk genres.
Discover the differences in specs between these two desirable devices, from screen size to battery life, in the table below. We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you. Let’s start reviewing the smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro display characteristics. The smartphone display matrix is based on Super download the stock firmware AMOLED technology and has a screen diagonal of 6.7 inches.
- I actually prefer these physical triggers over the touch-sensitive ultrasonic ones on the Asus ROG Phone 5.
- After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder.
- For instance, multitasking is a simple example that highlights the importance of memory performance.
- A larger internal storage size will result in a higher score, as the internal storage is crucial for multimedia purposes, among others.
That would be remarkable progress and is faster than the claimed speed of Oppo’s 125W flash charge tech that was announced in summer 2020. Well, now it’s time to visit the nearest Xiaomi Repair Center. If your phone is Overheating a lot, I would not suggest you ignore the issue as it can be dangerous. It’s okay for a few pictures and small videos, but as soon you start recording long videos, the processor gets a lot of data to process and starts to heat up. So Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro may stop recording video if it heats too much. Smartphones dissipate heat via the body, but when we install a case, it decreases the effectiveness of the process. Heating beyond the safe temperatures can kill the processor, and the battery can explode.
Unlike other gaming phones, like the RedMagic 6 and the ASUS ROG Phone 5, Xiaomi opted for a somewhat muted design with the Black Shark 4. You won’t find RGB anywhere (other than the display), but you will find some subtle Black Shark branding on the back. This is an average score considering that I rate battery life to be very good when the smartphone lasts at least 10+ hours on this benchmark.
You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY, and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer. It helps to replace the existing firmware on the device with a new version of the firmware. This is often done to address bugs, improve performance, or add new features to the device. Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.