PAVLOK: CHANGE YOUR HABITS
Wake up early, get productive, quit mindless eating, and break your bad habits.
THE SMART WEARABLE DEVICE THAT BREAKS BAD HABITS
Pavlok is a behavior training device — it vibrates to reward you for good behavior and administers an electric stimulus to train away bad behavior.
Connect to the iOS or Android app, and Pavlok helps you train your habit. With integrations for sleep, productivity, and IFTTT, Pavlok will keep you on track.
Want to break a bad habit for good? Follow our 5-day Aversion Program to create a permanent Pavlovian association.
WEAR PAVLOK YOUR WAY
The Pavlok is a small module that fits inside of a wristband. The module can be worn how you like it — either inside of the Pavlok wristband, or clipped on to another watch using our Watch Clip.
The Watch Clip begins shpping in December.
APPS AND INTEGRATIONS
Pavlok is designed to be a smart device. Using internal sensors and your phone, Pavlok can know when to release vibrations, beeps, and zaps
- Sleep tracking and Smart Alarm
- Habit tracking
- Hand detection (for nail biting)
- Pavlok Productivity Chrome Extension
- Integration with IFTTT (If This Then That) connects Pavlok to hundreds of other devices.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR
Sensors and Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- OLED display
- Push the button to cycle through daily stats
- Fitbit One™ tracker
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
- Silicon clip
- Sleep wristband
One is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. With any clip-based wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the clip stays dry and clean.
You can clip One to a belt, pocket or bra. Always use the silicone holder when clipping it to a bra or waistband as the plastic One tracker is not meant to be worn in direct contact with the skin. Make sure the One display faces outward when clipped to your bra. Learn more
The One tracker is made of thermoplastic. The clip is made of silicone and metal.
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your One weekly to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: 10-14 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating temperature: -20° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitute: 9,144 km
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 23 days
One syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 6 m
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices